twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much should I lose?

How much should I lose?
I am 5ft 8in, 177lbs, and male. How much should I lose to be more healthier and what is a diet plan I shoud use and workout routine. My chest is a little flabby (man boobes) what should I do. I eat fast food at least two to four time a week, drinks only water, and alot of frozen foods. Healthy recipes will be nice also, maybe a good website can't find one. I suck at searching on the web.
Answer:
DON'T EVER EAT FAST FOOD.
unless your on a deserted island and are STARVING.

its so bad for you.
%26gt;.%26lt;

your only supposed to have it maybe 4 times a YEAR.

thats probably most of your worry, dude.
Ok, you are 18 and are 5'8" and weigh 177lbs. In the BMI 177 is consedered overweight for your height. I am 19 and 5'8" too, i used to weigh 158 lbs. but i had still a significant amount of excess weight, now i weigh only 128 lbs. It is rather thin, if you want a slighter higher weight, I would reccomend 140lbs. ( btw anything under 150lbs. is good for your height.)
Use this as a incentive for every 35lbs you lose you gain a 1inch of penis!!!! YEA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net