twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long do you get high?

i hear for a blunt or two its about an hour, and why do ur eyes get red? when do ur eyes lose the redness? b/c i know u get red eyes when ur high so yeah. anyway ill be smoking weed for the first time with some buds from skool and i need some advice from fellow smokers. (well just be using his bong a playing videogames) anyway, how do u inhale using a blunt? like a cigggy? also how do u inhale the smoke coming up the bong chamber? i know these are insanley stupid questions, i just dont wanna look like a total moron when i toke this weekend. so embassaing. anyway if someone could just answer my question w/o saying DRUGS R BAD, that would be GREAT. thx.
Answer:
No drugs are not bad. Some drugs cause more damage than others. Drug abuse/misuse is unhealthy and a distraction from more productive things. Drugs are chemicals and neither good nor bad alone. Drug abuse is harmful to yourself and others.

Alcohol is a drug. Some can use it responsibly, many cannot. Alcohol abuse is costly, unhealthy and every bit as "bad" as the abuse of other substances. Alcohol is legal, but that does not make it good.

Smoking anything while you are still growing can damage your body and hurt your ability to learn. Cigarettes (tobacco) is a horrible habit to develop. If you smoke cigarettes now, quit while you still can.

Obviously none of us are going to stop you. Only you can make the choice for yourself whether or not to use drugs. I know it is hard to be your age. I understand that you don't "wanna look like a total moron" about anything, right?

Cannabis is illegal and I am in no way encouraging its use. However, I have some experience and can answer your questions. The first time you ingest cannabis, you may not feel anything. This is fairly common. A blunt, which is tobacco and cannabis, I believe, or a joint will cause intoxication for more than on hour. Expect to feel the effects for several hours. It depends on your weight, the strength of the cannabis and your metabolism. Three hours is more average, but remember your first time will be different.

I am not absolutly sure why the eyes get red (and dry). Red eyes will last about as long as you feel high, up to three to four hours. Why do you ask? To hide your drug use from your parents? Eventually they will find out, they allways do.

A bong uses water to cool and filter the smoke. Some suggest that this is safer than a joint or blunt, but that may not be so. Different bongs work different for mixing the smoke with air and for clearing the chamber.

Your buddies will be more than capable of showing you how it works. You won't look like a moron, don't worry. Everybody starts not knowing what to do. Smoking a joint/blunt is similar to smoking cigarettes, but one inhales more deeply.

Again, I am not encouraging you to ingest any drugs, legal or otherwise (that goes for huffing solvents too).

Many of us have experimented with drugs. It does no good for me to tell you that you should not, and that it is a mistake. I did not listen when I was your age either. I am 39 years old now, and I can tell you that I wasted a lot of time being high. No, it did not kill me, but it did cost me several relationships with girls, it made getting along with my parents and siblings a challenge, it got me ripped off, held up at gunpoint, and thrown in jail. It nearly killed me, and I am lucky to still be here. No joke.

In my hindsight I can see that getting into drugs/cannabis was a stupid thing to do. No smoking pot once or twice or ten times is no big deal. The problem is everyone thinks they can control it, then one day you find it has been five years, then ten, then fifteen. Some people can handle it and only use rarely, but many become hard core stoners, smoking all day every day. You don't want that monkey on your back.

If you do choose to go down this road, be sure that you do not drive while high, don't steal to support your habit, and don't disregard your education.

Smoking dope may be fun, but knowledge is power, stay smart, stay focused on life.

Good luck, the choice is yours.
ok i'm not going to say drugs are bad for you, although they are, but if you have to go on ByeDr.com and ask how to smoke a blunt, then you shouldn't be doing it at all. not to sound like your mother, but giving into peer pressure is WEAK! find another hobby.
DRUGS R BAD you said it not me...
just tell them its your first time.
thats what i did and it wasnt that bad.
theyll probably be really friendly and show you how.
The last thing you should worry about when getting high is being embrassed. Don't inhale as much as you would a cig, you will kill yourself. You will burn your lungs out. Blunts are ok, bongs take a little practice. Make sure they don't have some big azz bong either. I had a friend that had a 6 foot bong. I'm 5'10", no way I was hitting that damn thing.

Smoking is all about relaxing. Do not go in there tense wondering if your going to mess up. The only thing you will mess up is your high.
Drugs are bad, Mkay
toke it up man go to like you tube and type in weed smokers and watch ........ and dream god i wish i was high right now


I SMOKE TOOO MUCH WEED

dont start its really expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net