twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How fast does muscle develop?

I've been working out. I do a lot of bicep, tricep, and other arm exercises. I also work my abs and legs. A couple days ago I worked out pretty intense, and when I regularly workout it is pretty intense. I just wanted to know how much weight I could gain, and how fast.
Answer:
The way you gain muscle is you work out and then have protein. Make sure when you work out that you drink a protein drink. It's the only way to gain muscle! Also if you want to gain it fast, try an amino pill after workouts. It's not a steroid...DO NOT USE STEROIDS!!
Shannyn
How much muscles you can develop and how fast depends on a lot of factors. The first one is your genetic readiness to build muscle, and you can't control that.
But even the Genetically challenged people can make significant amounts of gains in short time if they:
1. Train with multi-joint exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench presses and back rows.
2. Training with heavy weights, doing five reps per set, 3 sets per exercise.
3. Eat a moderate diet that contains protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats.
4. Get enough amount of rest.
Protein needs will change but not by much. Excessive protein intake can eventually lead to kidney damage. Whether you bulk up or not is strongly related to genetic factors.Look at your relatives. That will give you some insight. Some people can't bulk up no matter what they do. Muscle does weigh more than fat and burns calories more efficiently. Do it for your health. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net