twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How does one trim chest hair without it itching for the next month?

It's getting to be that time of the year... but why's it have to itch so much?
And don't even speak of removing my manly chest mane... that would be even more torture.
Answer:
keep the area clean so the pores don't get clogged up. the itch usually comes from the pointy hair shaft pushing up through the pore so you will want to wash with good quality natural antibiotic soap. applying powder to keep moisture down might work too..like shower to shower which is basically corn starch. I found though that for myself waxing produced no itching because the hair coming back through was brand new and not the sharpened end of what was shaved off before.
Why not just leave it alone? It looks better and feels better if it's natural.
It can't be done. I have the same problem and have to wear a fine-mesh under shirt so that my chest hairs don't get caught up in the material of my outer shirt. Just one of those things pal. Trimming your chest hairs to different lengths is no answer, just makes it worse, I ve' tried it. Let me know if you find something more comfortable.
A couple of times per year I trim off the stomach and chest. I use hair clippers, I have a set that came with these plastic clip on guards (I guess you'd call them) there are 4 or 5 of them of different thicknesses so you can't get too close.
if u shave or cut body hair, they will grow faster but if you don't do anything to them, they will be OK naturally...
Hey man, just so you know a lot of us ladies appreciate a hairy man. Makes me feel like I am with a real MAN! but waxing is always the best option, and only hurt's for a sec.
get a girl who likes hair. but i can understand the want to trim. just learn to trim it longer than you would want.
don't cut so short

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net