twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long does it take to gain a six pack?


Answer:
Six packs are just the muscles underneath showing. You probably have a six pack under a layer of fat if you are at least little strong. I would do mostly cardio workouts(running, jogging, or boxing) and cut down a little on foods high in fat. Some people take longer than others to get six packs. It depends on genetics, diet, and exercise.
go to the store grab a six pack off the shelf and pay for it about 5 mins
It depends how long the line is in the 7/11.
2 months you can start seeing a difference. Different programs are out there and if you want to use creatine or other enhancements you can. I haven't used enhancements..
The Ball works good for me and Crunches. 10 lb weights(Side to Side to work on those love handles)
Eat a lot of protein, Drink a lot of water and Boca food( FYI ) Dont knock it until you try it.
In my line of work,You need to stay fit and healthy.

GL, D3K
I know you are going to think that I am a smart a** here, but it depends on what kind of six pack you are talking about.
Your nearest liquor store will have one, or if you are talking about abs, then that depends on a lot of things.
I will assume that you are talking about abs, so I will say it depends on the amount of fat you have to lose, the amount of muscle tone you already have or don't have, and the type and the amount of exercise you do. Also, what you eat has something to do with it too.
Actually a while.
Getting a completely tone 6 pack on the floor doing sit ups curl ups etc takes about 10 weeks.
With something like those cheating belts it takes 8.
So the avreage time to get a full 6 pack is 8-10 weeks.
After about 4 weeks you see pretty good results though.
The real answer is as long as it takes.

Don't know where you're starting from--beer belly? flat stomach? somewhere between?

Then, some people tone up and gain mass and/or definition faster than others, so I can't tell from here.

I build definition pretty fast, but can't bulk up to save my life.
If you stick to an excersice program, eat healthy and drink lots of water you can see results from 6 to 8 weeks.
21 YEARS before you are legally old enough to get a sixer...
OMG. i personally prefer a 24 pack. but... thats just me. jk. it only took me about a month or 2. i seriously have a rock hard stomach. try toga. it worked for me. oh yah. andd try track and field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net