twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How much can one grow in a week? year?

Im 15 and I thikn i recently grew a lot because a week ago I was shorter than the bathroom door and now a week after I could see over it. same shoes. same bathroom. Is it possible for one to grow an 1nch in a week? I think thats why my legs and shoulders started hurting.. cause of the spurt..I grew from 5'81/2 to 5'9 almost 5'10... Im asian so I consider my self pretty tall.. How much can one grow a year?
Answer:
I remember that during a period of a year i grew about six inches...Your 15,so yes,you will grow more because your not done growing..Males finish growing at 21..You got a long time to go..And at 18 or 19,its possible to have another growth spurt..So No worries now...
Your grow a gazillion inches a week and 52 gazillion inches a year.
at your age, around 3-4 inches a year. if you're 5'10 now, depending on genes, that could be ur overall height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net