twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How I can get an average body?

I'm 6ft 2in with 188 lbs body weight. I'm 32 years old male. Most of my colleauges and friends told me I'm too thin for my height. I have joined a local gym to get body mass but I'm not seen any good results. Any suggestions?
Answer:
actually, your on your ideal weight. joining the gym was the ebst thing to do to gain mass. take protein shakes that make you gain muscle. make sure that you work out every muscle in your body. i concentrate on one area a day, going to the gym 5 days a week. back, chest, shoulders, arms, and legs. stomach should be done daily and aerobics. you should be seeing a big change in 3 months.
start eating as much as you can
start taking protien rich dietin a right quantity

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net