twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long do you want your penis to be?


Answer:
Why is penis size so important to you guys?

Most girls are not bothered how big it is as long as the guy treats them well.
i like mine right where it's at. about 7 and 1/4 inches, with good girth. it's just the right size, without coming across like a practical joke.
It's not the size of your sword, it's how you use it in battle. It's actually true
big enough for your momma lol jk jk but my perfectly fine...
at least 7 inches would be nice, im almost there luckily
6.5 and 7 inches
As long as the Golden Gate Bridge
DUDE I'M A LEZY ROCK ON
I just left that up to him.
a good two hand full with a head on top :)
I dont think I want to increase the length but a little thickness increase will be nice :)
If I had a choice, I would choose 7 inches long and 6 inches in circumference.
IM A GIRL AND I ONLY WANT 4 OR 5 IN HARD ITS GOOD FOR ME
I'm happy with mine now. 8.5" x 6.4"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net