twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long should?

you hold your wife/girlfriends head under the quilt covers once you have farted
Answer:
lol at least 3o seconds lmao at this questio best i seen made me laugh heres a star and i give you a 10/10 for posting.


still laughing had to read question again.nice one dude
You have no idea how many points I get for NOT doing that, especially when she has experience of those who do.

LOTS of extras. Nice. mmmm.
That's just nasty. You deserve a knee in the privates for that one.
How long should a wife/girlfriend, twist your bollocks for?
Not too long as you'll have to change the bed once she's puked all over it! I see you've just asked the questions about your granny's vibrator too!
Normally I`m disgusted by stuff like this, but it was just a little too funny...Hey angeleyes. easy on the bollocks twisting. The answer is don't ever do that, both of you will probably die of sulphur poisoning... :D
lol - hold it there for as long as the smell lasts, I'm sure she will get her own back, I know I would if I were her. I bet her farts smell for longer and last twice as long.
You are obviously overjoyed by your infantile behavior.,your partner would seem to be the person to ask though.
hahha choke the b1tch out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net