twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How tall will i i be?

im 14 and im 5'10 168 lbs. my mom is 5'5- 5'6 ish my dad is 5'9
Answer:
Though boys continue to grow until 21,maximum adult height is usually obtained by the age of 17. There are no great predictors of height, but an educated guess would be that you may get taller because of your age. Have a nice day.
7-11...... for a slushie bracknar
if you are a girl you are done growing.
If you are a guy, well, you might have 1 or 2 inches left in you
Yeah, at your age you can still add another inch. My parents are about the same and I'm taller than them both at 5 10. Anyways, you're at a good height. =)
You never know. It could be possible you may grow more depedning on your genes and who you take after. You could take after someone way down the line that is taller. Men don't stop growing until the age of 21 so you have awhile to go. That is pretty tall for 14 years old. The doctor could take guess, but that is all it will be. They chart your groath through out the years. They tried to say my sister would only reach 4 '9 and she is 5' 3. They said I would be 5'7 and I am 5'4 1/2.
Thank God your parents take good care of you. Your height and weight show what good parenting and good nutrition can do for a kid. Get your parents a good present for their anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net