twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How tall will i be?

How tall will i be?
I am 15. My mom is 5' 10" dad is 6' 2". I weigh 200 pounds. All my uncles are 6' 3" and up. Grampa and great grampa are 6' 5". I just hit my growth spurt last summer, and hasnt slower down. Right now i am 5'11". My 200 pounds most of it isnt fat, i dont know if that factors in.
Answer:
um, judging by your genetics, i'd say 6'3 %26 up.
How are we supposed to know?
Since you're 15 years old, you're still growing and your growth
will slow down when you reach 19 or 20 years. By then, I believe, you'll be easily 6'-4" and your weight will be around
230 pounds if you constantly keep them in check.
You should prepare yourself to join and play for the basket-ball team in your school.
Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net