twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How old am I?

I'll give you a hint, I'm really younger than you think.
Answer:
Based on the way you ask the question and the hint, I'd say you are as old as evil.
12
10
25
You're as old as I am, but I'm not as old as you think I am. Now you have me confused. (and I'm not saying if I'm blonde or not or I am maybe I am I am? You must be blonde)
Old enough to know that this is a stupid question.
You're as old as my grandmother.
i like guys older than me alot older
why in the world would we care, you sound like you are 2
how old are you, you are young enuf 2 no better but 2 old 2 give a sh1t
well this is a kinda stupid ? so im gunna guess 9 or 10
Old enough to know better and not old enough to not care...
How can I know that,and why I have to know that?!?
How old I am????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net