twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How old am I ?

My head tells me I'm 20
my ears tells me I'm 30
my face tells me I'M 40
my body tells me I'm 50
my eyes tells me I'm 90
my livbido tells me I'm 100
how old do you think I'm??
Answer:
Old enough to have eleven grandchildren (per one of your earlier questions). But please stop listening to your miscellaneous body parts. Most of them have to be lying.
to old to be handling a computer
I don't know, but it's obvious you have Alzheimer's.
Sounds like you are a 45-year-old in need of sunscreen and treatment for ED.
20
Well your 20 unless you're delusional..
I think I am older than you but I sure don't have the problems you have.Just how old are you?
THIS DUM *** THING! BUT N-E-WAYZ R U 10
37
55!!!
Cut off your head and count the rings,that is far more accurate than guesswork
Ditto Pain in the back.
20-30?
Hi,

You are not old . You are a young man of 20, who is young at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net