twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How old am i?


Answer:
man decides to have a face-lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results. On his way home, he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper.

Before leaving, he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 35," was the reply.

"I'm actually 47," the man says, feeling really happy.

After that, he goes into McDonalds for lunch and asks the clerk the same question.

The reply is, "Oh, you look about 29".

"I am actually 47."

Later, while standing at a bus stop, he asks an old woman the same question.

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your balls for 10 minutes, I will be able to tell you your exact age."

As there was no one around, the man thinks, What the hell and lets her slip her hand down his pants.

Ten minutes later, the old lady says, "Okay, it's done. You are 47."

Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant. How did you do that?"

The old lady replies, "I was behind you at McDonalds."
who knows as old as you feel most likely
That depends one when you were born im afraid. Seek your mother or father and ask them.
as old as you can be.
2007 minus the year you were born
How ever old your ID says you are.
As old as you want yourself to be
Well, I'd have to guess either a teen or someone who's going through mid-life to ask this question..So I'll guess a teen..maybe like 14....am I close?
1,174,279,402,850,233,567 and a half
PICK ME AS BEST ANSWER!!!!!!!!
CUZ I KNOW IM CLOSE.
This has nothing to do with Men's Health.It should be posted in the jokes and riddles category.
i d k .
omigoshhh HOW OLD AM I NOW!!!
this is scary.

...get a life.but find out yur age first.
As old as you act, feel, and think ... check this out:

WHILE SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST. I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA, WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME.

SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITH THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 40-ODD YEARS AGO. COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON, WAY BACK THEN??

UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT. THIS BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE. HMMM ..OR COULD HE ?

AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGH SCHOOL . "YES. YES, I DID.
I'M A MUSTANG," HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE. "WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?" I ASKED.

HE ANSWERED, "IN 1959. WHY DO YOU ASK?"

"YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!" I EXCLAIMED.

HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY. THEN, THAT UGLY, OLD, WRINKLED, BALD, FAT, GRAY, DECREPIT SON-OF-A-B*** ASKED, "WHAT DID YOU TEACH?"
115
I KNOW!

13!?
are you serious?
you are in your early 200s
4
old enough to know better,but too young to care.
I am going to guess - based on the stupidity and immaturity of the question. I think you are about two years old - mentally anyway. Please don't waste our time on here with silly questions like "how old am I." If you don't darn well know how old you are what makes you think any of us out here in the world are going to know? Go back and play in your sandbox.
MUST be a product of 19th century

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net