twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How tall will I be?

How tall will i be?
I am 15. My mom is 5' 10" dad is 6' 2". I weigh 200 pounds. All my uncles are 6' 3" and up. Grampa and great grampa are 6' 5". I just hit my growth spurt last summer, and hasnt slowed down. Right now i am 5'11". My 200 pounds most of it isnt fat, i dont know if that factors in
Answer:
Man, stop worrying about it. You're taller than average, and almost 6' tall. Don't think twice about it. I wish I could say that I was 5'11" sometimes . . . I'm only about 5'8". Have a nice day!
Like 6 feet max and 5 10 minimum
how tall is your grandpa on your mom's side. Take that and compare it with how tall you are on your 21st b-day and the value of height on your 21 b day is how tall you will be
lol don't worry your tall enough, you don't want to be too tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net